Enable yourself and your team to successfully utilize your SAP solution and be accustomed to it from day one with remote training sessions from sophisTex.
Remote Classroom Trainings with sophisTex
For many years now sophisTex has developed and perfected remote learnings which are focused on delivering the best value to its participants.
Trainings are conducted via interactive web sessions which are thoroughly designed to make knowledge transfer as straightforward and effective as in person learnings.
sophisTex offers trainings for your internal and external staff with focus on the following topics:
- ABAP development for beginners / Extended ABAP OO development.
- ABAP WebDynpro development and usage of the Floorplan Manager framework.
- Architecture of customer specific SAP applications.
- Architecture of enhancements made to the SAP standard for classical SAPGUI and WebDynpro applications (Focus SAP PLM / PLM 7 / Logistics / SCM).
- Organize and structure your internal development process and release cycles.
All the trainings are conducted via Zoom or MS Teams. We recommend using a webcam and a second screen to maximize the value of your learning experience.
Compared to other trainings offered, we centre the training content based on your target-audience. Trainings can also be held on your systems to maximize applicability in daily work and upcoming projects.
As a result, you get tailored enablement sessions which bring the most value to you and your stakeholders.
Contact us today to find out which learning is the best option for you.
Remote trainings are conducted together with our partner Quicksted GmbH. Find out more by visiting www.quicksted.com (Quicksted GmbH).